FBZ makes you a Winner

Friday, October 14, 2005

Live from KC... Friday Night

I made it in early this morning. I love it when a business trip falls right into place for me to have to see the Sooners play on the road. It seems like all the OU Fans must have left later then me, as I have slowly begun to see more and more as the day progresses.

The question is will we beat a bad Kansas team. I think we will and I hope we can do it convincingly. There are a lot of unanswered questions. Will the line make any improvement? Will Rhett Bomar live up to the billing. Will Jerry Bomar open his mouth again?...lol.. Will Paul Thompson make a good receiver? Will anyone in the secondary step up and play decent? This week is pivotal. Let's see if any of those questions get answered.

This is my first time in KC. I think it is a nice town, overall. We ate in Country Club Plaza at a place called Brio. They have the best lasagna that has ever touched my lips.

Boomer Sooner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home