FBZ makes you a Winner

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A needed week off

I've been a little lazy with the posting after the disappointing beginning to the season. This week brings an off week for the Sooners to re-group. I am actually kind of excited about what I saw last Saturday. I really felt like Rhett Bomar showed that he has what it takes to be a big time college quarterbacks.

The offensive line struggled, but there were times that they did well in pass blocking. With two true freshmen, I would look for the O-line to only get better and better as we go through the season.

This week also brought the news that we will in fact be seeing Paul Thompson on the field in the very near future. Paul will be practicing at the Wide Receiver position, and may see some playing time as soon as the Kansas State game.

There is no doubt that there is a ton of talent on that squad. If and when everything begins to "click" then we should be in for some good times. I think that we may even find a way to beat the cowgirls, and tech or a&m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home