FBZ makes you a Winner

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Rebuilding (understatment)

Okay so we all knew this would be a rebuilding year, but I don't think anyone expected the performance to be that poor. The Oklahoma Sooners started off the 2005 season with a loss to an unranked opponent Texas Christian. It does pain me to write that.

Even with the disappointment it was great to watch some college football. I love this time of year, and it will be interesting to see if the Sooners can prepare themselves to return to a BCS bowl within the next couple of years.

I think that Paul Thompson will retain the starting position for next week. He made some mistakes, but I wasn't impressed with Rhett Bomar either. There were some passes where you knew that if that had been Jason White throwing the ball it would have been a touchdown. You never know what you have until it's gone.

What is your take on the QB battle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home